Professional Association Links
- Orthopaediclist.com – At www.orthopaediclist.com , we help those in the orthopaedic profession find, identify, and compare products and services related to orthopaedics.
- The Environmental Illness Resource
- The Environmental Illness Resource is an information and community website for those suffering from chemical sensitivity, allergies, chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FMS), autism, gut issues, and related conditions.
- British Limbless Association – site is for all those seeking advice or support relating to the loss of a limb; whether you are an amputee, a relative, career or health care professional I hope you find the site useful and informative.
Limbless Association Unit 16, Waterhouse Business Centre2
Cromar Way Chelmsford Essex CM1 2QE
Telephone: 01245 216670, 01245 216671, 01245 216672, 01245 216674
Help Line: 0800 644 0185
Legal Panel: 0800 644 0186
- Canadian Association of Independent Living Centers (CAILC) – a national umbrella organization that advances the principles of independent living by providing leadership and resources to people with disabilities through its network of Independent Living Resource Centers (ILRC).
- Opportunities for the Disabled Foundation has included Farabloc in its Disability Resource Guides for Ontario and BC, Canada. The OFTDF is a membership based national charitable organization in support of physically disabled persons.
- British Association of Prosthetists and Orthotists – the Association encourages
high standards of prosthetic and orthotic practice in the UK, continued professional development and education as well as enhancing standards of prosthetic and orthotic care.
- Disabled Sailing Association of British Columbia web site, events and information for disabled sailors
- The Canadian Wheelchair Sports Association – the mission of CWSA, founded in 1967, is to promote excellence and develop opportunities for Canadians in wheelchair sport.