Skip to content
Amputee Phantom Limb Pain LinksMichelle Castillo2018-05-08T10:48:04+00:00
- Amputee Treatment Center – bringing you the next step in prosthetics. Amputee products and services, links, forum and related information.
- Award Prosthetics – Tony van der Waarde has over 30 years of experience in the Prosthetics field. He obtained his certification in 1975 after graduating from a 3-year college program and serving a 2-year internship. He was employed in hospital-based Prosthetic/Orthotic departments in Edmonton, Saskatoon, Winnipeg and Ottawa between 1973 and 1986.
- The War Amps of Canada – a philosophy of “amputees helping amputees” has been the hallmark of The War Amps since 1918, when the organization was founded, until the present. The War Amps offers many innovative programs and services to amputees, their families and all Canadians.
- Amputee Coalition of America – a major US centre for amputee information.
- The International Society for Prosthetics and Orthotics (ISPO) – a multidisciplinary organization comprised of persons who have a professional interest in the clinical, educational and research aspects of prosthetics, orthotics, rehabilitation engineering and related topics.
- Otto Bock HealthCare – Technology for people in the field of prostheses, orthoses, rehabilitation aids, wheelchairs and neurostimulation.
- Lenor Madruga books – Award winning author Lenor Madruga Chappell continues to move readers with her latest book The Next Leg of My Journey. Her first book, One Step at a Time, a poignant autobiography of her struggle to walk again after losing her leg to cancer, was translated into six languages
- British Limbless Association – a site is for all those seeking advice or support relating to the loss of a limb; whether you are an amputee, relative, career or health care professional I hope you find the site useful and informative.
- British Association of Prosthetists and Orthotists – the Association encourages
- high standards of prosthetic and orthotic practice in the UK, continued professional development and education as well as enhancing standards of prosthetic and orthotic care.
- Ferrier Prosthetics Coupler for the Amputee – innovative options for prosthetics.
- Sampson’s Prosthetic and Orthotic Laboratory
- AIM – Amputations due to Motorcycle Accidents — aid for injured motorcyclists.